FAQ

Q. How do I measure the decorative area and determine the amount of mosaic tiles I need to buy?
A. Offer us data, or offer a scale drawing of the area, and we can count it for you.

Q. How do I order a sample?
A. We always keep a variety of samples in stock in order to guarantee the availability to our customers at any time. We deliver samples via DHL, UPS, FedEx or other mail services, free of charge. Customers need only pay shipping costs. If the sample needs to be customized, we will send a new sample to the customer within 5 days, again, free of charge with the exception of shipping costs.

Q. How long is the lead time?
A. Lead time depends on the customer quantity ordered. For a single container of glass mosaics, the order is generally completed and delivered within 20 days. If a customer orders only 1 or 2 pallets, the lead time is generally 7 to 10 days.

Q. What are your payment terms?
A. Payment is always a 30% deposit to arrange the production. The remaining 70% balance should be paid before delivery. We also accept L/C on sight.

Q. What is your quality guarantee?
A. We pay strict attention to quality. Throughout the entire production process, we keep an eye on the quality and will discard inferior semi-finished chips. After this, we have a professional QC staff whose job is to determine the quality. Finally, when loading the mosaic tiles, we do one last quality check, and take photos of the order. We will send these photos with the order in order to ensure customers are aware of the final quality at the time of shipping.

  • Inquiry Form
  • Contact Us

Lovely Building Material Industrial Co., Ltd.

E-mail: export@lovelymosaictile.com
Skype: lovelymosaic
Tel.: +86-757-82728500
+86-757-63315292